Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013
One of the hardest things about being a SAH mom is prioritization.  Like right now, I know it is nap time.  I will go read to the kids, and they will either go to sleep or lay in their beds for the next hour or two. But then what?  I NEED to do a second load of dishes in the dishwasher and wash what won't go in, but I COULD wait and have the kids help with that.  I NEED to sort the mail pile.  Definitely do that one alone.  I'd LIKE to sew.  Maybe put that off til evening, cuz I can do that while kids play.  I NEED to figure out what's for supper.  While I do that I ought to revamp my menus for summer.  Maybe we'll just do leftovers, and I'll put off the menu planning til after the kids go to bed and I am waiting for my husband to come in from mowing or farming. Now I guess I know what order the rest of my day needs to take.... at least until something else comes to mind or comes up.  What about you?  What's your process for prioritizing and managing your household efficiently?

No comments:

Post a Comment